Benefits of PMI and ETPMI Chapter Membership
To join ETPMI, you must first be a member of PMI. You can apply and join ETPMI online at www.pmi.org and be sure to select the East Tennessee Chapter of PMI during checkout.
Are you a student?
We want you to join too! Our students are special and receive special discount rates for some events. Visit the PMI membership site for more information on student memberships.
Click here for more information and help on membership.
As a member of PMI and the ETPMI Chapter, you can:
- Meet new friends and colleagues and be a part of the local project management community
- Network with local business leaders and decision makers
- Get involved and give back through leadership and volunteer opportunities
- Gain access to online certification and training courses to help improve your skills
- Explore job opportunities and companies that are hiring to move your career forward
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) through our online options or free resources such as www.projectmanagement.com
- Receive PMI publications such as PMI Today and PMInsight
ETPMI members receive discounts on the following:
- Monthly chapter meetings
- ETPMI hosted events
- Annual Professional Development Day
- Online certification classes and webinars
- PMI certification courses hosted by ETPMI - a Registered Education Provider
*Students receive special discount rates for events.