Call for Speakers is open until June 15th
ETPMI is seeking educational breakout session speakers for our annual Professional Development Day, scheduled for September 28, 2018 at Rothchild’s Catering and Event Center, in Knoxville.
Presentations (45 minutes in length) can be submitted for any of the following topics between now and June 15, 2018:
- Agile Project Management
- Hybrid Project Management
- Military Outreach
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- Strategic Planning
- Other topics of interest to Project Managers of all experience levels
- Receive complimentary admission to ETPMI Professional Development Day, including meals and refreshments.
- Earn PDU’s as part of giving back to the profession, including preparation and presentation time. (NOTE: ETPMI cannot offer honorarium or compensation for travel expenses for educational breakout session speakers)
Please complete the form to send your submission. Submissions accepted until June 15th, 2018, and speakers will be notified of approved presentations beginning July 2018.