Zoho Mail is Proteon Software's email management solution for our chapters. Zoho Mail is easy to learn and to use. Here are all the things you need to know about how to use Zoho.
Here is how to log on to your Zoho account
- Navigate to mail.zoho.com
- Log in with your email address and password
You should now be looking at your email inbox.
Zoho is not just email, it is also a calendar, a contact list, and several other things. It is packed with features, and you should take a look around.
One feature people need very frequently is email forwarding.
How to set up email forwarding on Zoho
You can also see this tutorial on Youtube Video
- Please login to your zoho mail at https://mail.zoho.com .
- Go to Settings, and then click on "Email forwarding and POP/IMAP
- On the next screen, click on the "Add email address" link and add the forwarding address.
- Zoho will send a verification email to the forwarding email address, which contains a verification code. Copy the verification code from the email message, and use it to verify on the above screen.